LUXURY VINYL TILE/PLANK
These wood and stones design are available in multiple sizes of luxury vinyl tile planks.
The durable, abrasion-resistant wear layers can provide for years of good looks with both rustic and modern feel.
The the UV-cured polyurethane coating may eliminate the need for polishes in some areas. Awarded an ADEX Gold for Design Excellence in the USA, These vinyl planks offer traditional, rustic and exotic wood-looks to suit any designer trend.
• Low maintenance polyurethane (PUR) reinforced to aid maintenance
• A collection of current styles, visuals and colours that reflect interior design trends.
• Contemporary wood, metal and geometric patterns styled to express the ultimate fashion statement.
• Heavy commercial rating and wear layer for durability in high use areas
• Retail • Domestic • Education • Hospitality • Health & Aged Care
Type of floor covering – EN 649 Luxury Vinyl Tile & Plank
Size – EN 427 Narrow: 152 x 1219mm Wide: 228 x 1219mm
M2/Carton 2.78m2 4.18m2
Weight/m2 4.29Kg 4.29Kg
Overall thickness 2.5mm 2.5mm
Wear layer thickness 0.55mm 0.55mm
Edge finish Micro bevel
Polyurethane reinforced Yes PUR
Wear Resistance – EN 660-1 Group T
Pattern Amendoim Roan Oak Peruvian Walnut Barnside Embers Barnyard Grey
Rite Wood Weathered Oak Factory Floor Black Forest
Slip Resistance – AS 4586
Surface Embossing EC-A EC-B EC-C EC-D / EC-E EC-F
Appendix A: Wet Pendulum Z Y X X Y
Appendix D: Oil-wet ramp R10 R9 R10 R10 R10
Fire Resistance – ISO 9239-1
Critical Radiant Flux >8kW/m2
Smoke Development Rate <750%min
Classification (use area) – EN 685 Commercial: 34 (heavy) Industrial: 43 (general)
Leave a Reply