Convex curved edge laminates create a beautiful look with a subtle curve on the edge of each plank.
This top lock flooring is a classy floating floor that will not trap the dirt and debris or peak on the edges like many laminates often will.
Many bevelled edge laminates have a painted edge that flakes and peels away. The Revolution top locking 12mm laminate flooring has a gently curved edge made from the same material as the laminate surface. This creates a beautiful realistic look that gives the floor beauty and depth. You will love it on your floor.
- Easy DIY top locking system.
- Realistic look and feel without the problems associated with bevel edges.
- No painted edges like other bevelled laminates
- Rapid install, locks in from the top and cannot come apart with use.
- Glueless installation.
- Install over any smooth surface
- Eco friendly water resistant masonite core (*masonite is considered much more resistant to moisture than hdf or mdf based flooring)
colours : Brushbox, Jarrah, Teak, Kempas, Spotted Gum, Blackbutt
TO REQUEST A QUOTE “CLICK HERE”
or Visit the Carpet Factory Showroom (click here)
Leave a Reply